Beta Menu – Updated April 2021 – Prices, selections and options are subject to change with out notice.
Some prices and options might not reflect here, our menu or our online ordering system of our partners.
Dinner Pasta’s side salads for delivery and carryout are not included nor do we offer it as an option for delivery and carryout.
- 10″ cheese $6.95
- 12″ cheese $8.95
- special pizza, up to 5 toppings $11.95
- 14″ cheese $10.95
- special pizza, up to 5 toppings $14.95
- 16″ cheese $12.95
- special pizza, up to 5 toppings $16.95
10″ $.80 each
12″ $1.00 each
14″ $1.30 each
16″ $1.60 each
Upgrade to Thick Crust
Anchovies, bacon, black olives, chicken, green olives, green peppers, ground beef, ham, Italian beef, Italian sausage, jalapenos, mushrooms, onion, pepperoni, pineapple, refried beans, salami, shrimp, spinach, tomatoes.
- Italian Sausage & Pepper Calzone $6.95
- Custom Calzone $5.95
- Additional toppings +$.50 ea
Jumbo Chicken Wings
10 wings $9.95
20 wings $18.95
30 wings $27.95
40 wings $34.95
50 wings $42.95
Priced as long as they are the same flavor.
Choose from 20 available sauces!
Buffalo (aka Western Original)
Lemon Pepper (sauce or dry rub)
Naked (no sauce on the wings)
Sweet & Sour
- Breaded Mushrooms $4.50
- Breaded Shrimp Basket $5.50
- Chicken Logs $5.50
- Chips and Salsa $4.00
- Fries $2.50
- add cheese +$.75
- add bacon +$.75
- Jalapeno Poppers $5.50
- Mozzarella Sticks $4.95
- Nachos $5.95
- add chicken, beef, or chili +$2.75
- Onion Rings $4.50
- Pizza Bread $3.50
- extra toppings +$.50
- Potato Skins $5.50
- Sampler Platter
- for two $6.95
- for four $9.95
Served with fries and coleslaw. Substitute fries with your choice of breaded mushrooms, onion rings, fried zucchini, garden salad, or soup of the day starting at $1.00 extra.
- Full Slab B.B.Q. Baby Back Ribs $12.95
- Whole B.B.Q. Chicken $9.95
- Combo 1/2 Slab B.B.Q. Ribs and Chicken $12.95
All sandwiches served with fries unless noted otherwise. Substitute fries with your choice of breaded mushrooms, onion rings, fried zucchini, garden salad, or soup of the day starting at $1.00 extra.
- Bar-B-Q Beef $5.50
- Bratwurst $4.95
- Chicken Breast $5.99 (w/ BBQ sauce)
- Club $4.95
- Corned Beef $5.99
- Jumbo Dog $4.50
- Maxwell Street Polish $5.50
- Meatball $5.50
- Reuben $6.50
- (w/ sauce choice of Russian or 1000 Island)
- Roast Beef $5.50
- Sausage Sandwich $5.50
- Sausage and Beef Combo $6.99
- Sub Sandwich $5.50
- The Stadium Burger (1/2 lb) $5.99
- Upgrade to a double burger +$2.00
- Add cheese or toppings +$.75 ea
- Toppings: Bacon, grilled onions, sauteed mushrooms
- Cheeses: American, blue, cheddar, cheese sauce, pepper jack, mozzarella, provolone, or swiss
Soups, Salads and Chili
French Onion $3.95
Chili Bowl $4.50
Chef Salad $6.99
Chicken Cesar Salad $6.99
Chocolate Layer Cake $2.75
Carrot Cake $2.75
Scoop of ice cream $1.75
Add blueberry or strawberry topping $1.00
Pasta Dinner Special $8.99
Includes a fresh salad and order of focaccia bread
Add meatballs or sausage +$1.95
Baked with mozzarella +$1.95
Garlic bread +$1.95
Extra sauce +$1.95
Choose your pasta noodle
- Cheese ravioli +$2.25
- Fettuccini: Large, flat ribbons of pasta
- Linguini: Like a spaghetti noodle, but flat
- Mostaccioli: Tubular pasta noodle cut diagonally
- Rigatoni: Large ribbed tubular pasta noodle
- Spaghetti: Long, thin solid ropes of pasta
- Whole wheat pasta +$2.25
Choose your sauce
- Alfredo: A rich cream sauce blended with egg yolk and parmesan cheese.
- Arrabiata: Hot and spicy, prepared with fresh tomato and onion, garlic, black olives, mushrooms and blended with hot red peppers and romano cheese.
- Carbonara: A rich buttery cream sauce blended with onion, Italian ham and parmesan cheese.
- Marinara: A sauce made from ripe plum tomatoes, fresh basil, virgin olive oil and just the right touch of onion, garlic and oregano.
- Meat sauce (Bolognese): A fresh plum tomato sauce with lean veal, beef and pork. Ground and mixed with chopped carrots, onion, celery and spices.
- Oil & Garlic: Extra-virgin olive oil and fresh garlic, blended with a touch of pecorino cheese, and a mixture of Italian spices.
- Pesto: Papa Vinn’s specialty; fresh basil, olive oil, garlic, and romano cheese.
- Primavera: Fresh from the Bufalino garden; mixture of fresh vegetables prepared in olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs and sauteed in a light cream sauce with parmesan cheese.
- Red Clam Sauce: The perfect blend of our white clam sauce and our marinara.
- Seafood Pasta: A light tomato and basil sauce loaded with clams, shrimp, scallops and fresh mussels served over a mountain of homemade pasta. +$2.00
- White Clam Sauce: Baby clams sauteed with olive oil, fresh garlic, basil, white wine and a blend of Italian spices